Water heaters provide a vital service to your home. If you suspect you’re having water heater trouble, it should be inspected, repaired or even replaced.
Did you ever want to take a cold shower? We didn’t think so. But lack of hot water is only one sign that you may be having trouble with your water heater. Here are some others that indicate you could very well be having reason for concern:
- Odd noises
- Strange odors
- Lack of hot water
- Low water pressure
Why choose Accurate Plumbing & Drain Cleaning?
- We are clear, upfront and honest
- We provide a price before the work is done
- Our maintenance plan options save you money, including significant discount rates on repairs
- Our Installation or repair is backed by a 100% life-time workmanship guarantee
- We are with you when you need us most – 24/7 for emergency services
Whether you require water heater repair, water heater replacement or water heater installation, Accurate Plumbing & Drain Cleaning’s fully-licensed and insured professionals provide you with honest advice to guide you on the best decision for your situation.
Call the experts at Accurate Plumbing & Drain Cleaning for your complete water heater services on:
- All makes and models
- Water heater inspections
- Water heater repairs and part replacements
- Water heater installations
- Gas or electric models
- Energy-efficient models